Mike's favorite part of the day was:
"When Mommy's phone exploded ... mostly because it wasn't mine! And riding on the octopus ride with Mikey over and over again, even when we got stuck on it for 20 minutes."

I just have to interject with a comment that I am deeply distraught by the fact that my phone somehow flew out of my pocket while I was riding on the Samaurai. My only consolation is that it WASN'T my iPhone. Phewph.
Mikey's favorite ride was:
"The SKYRIDE but I didn't to go on it. And it's like a rectangle that goes up and down like a triangle face!"
Lexi couldn't contain herself during this discussion and started jumping up and down. When I asked what her favorite thing at Lagoon was she said:
"The whale one! The whale one! The whale one! And it went up and down 'til it stopped. And I got this pink bear from the Lagoon party."
MAD RIDE PICTURES


HAPPY RIDE PICTURES
Other highlights this week:
- Mike got to go flying and we started dreaming of starting a little flight school
- We played games with our friends Kevin and Katie and had their 4 kids over for root beer floats and fun with our kids
- I found out I can trade my iPhone in for the NEW one for free!
- While sitting in church Lexi sees a balding black man sitting in front of us and says at the top of her voice "Hey Mom, That guy has a BLACK HEAD!!!"
- We had a really nice Father's Day where I made Mike's favorite sausage lasagna and the most delicious peanut butter pie and Mikey sang in sacrament soooo cute.
Jodi,
ReplyDeletehow's life? We just moved to Ohio and I just built some stilted square foot gardens and thought of you. Didn't you have a square foot garden website before? Just curious to look at it if you did.
I researched and our new place has a hockey team that is two years old which is great news! Bad news is they seem to travel quite far to pennsylvania for a lot of games. Anyway, I am looking forward to checking it out.
Tami